Friday 23 May 2014

Kira having fun on sewing machine I got kicked out lol. Mum I do use one at school you know!!
Yes craft table messy I was in there cutting out for a rag rug today so fleece everywhere  we might start it next week. I get kira on it as well will keep her off minecraft for a bit!!
She's not even been on laptop tonight been nice she watched Sarah Jane for a hour then went in craft room and got her fabric out.
Trouble us she wants more fabric now dread it when we go in cotton moon next in town lol. She be heading that way!!
Normally drags me away as I want wool be her heading towards it lol.
Yucky cold could do without, got a new chap coming to see Jeanluc tomorrow hopefully a new respite care worker for him be bliss if they get on. Got youthclub first will have to leave early
Washing machine door cracked this week I got a new door on Wednesday here today quick eh just didn't have right screwdriver to get old one off typical so dad coming to sort it
Jeanluc enjoyed his work experience first part of week wasn't too good then he got working with good he enjoyed it. 
Somehow I think I'm gonna loose my craft room to kira lol

No comments:

Post a Comment