Friday 2 May 2014


after much regret I had to drop out of a atc club I was in for years, thinking would be understanding but unfortunately not so I've been upset by this.
when you think they would be, after knowing me for years doing the club that people have more things in life that come first ie a autistic aspergers adhd ocd tourettes son who is turning 16 in two weeks time and is becoming more of a handful.
 I have had a day from hell today so didn't need that to end it.
 I thought I was being polite to put a message up to say I couldn't cope with it but oh well. life goes on. I was hoping I could rejoin the club next year but wasn't expecting the coldness I got so asked to be removed which was a shame
I don't have a male figure at home as he's not involved , so i'm both mum and dad to him trying to make him understand all sorts. as it's taking it's toll on me so all I wanna do when I get time to myself is knit n relax i'm finding it hard to pick up stitching
I got my granddad's stitch a photo I want to try n pick up but I have seemed to of lost my stitching mojo everyone gets it!! I just can't bring myself to stitch.
  I seem to be more relaxed in knitting or crochet stitching I have to concertrate on knitting n crochet I don't need to.
so I've taken on a challenge a huge one for me to knit a cardigan never done one before so not a clue how it's gonna turn out. might have more wholes than needed lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment