Tuesday 13 May 2014

been a phone day this morning after n hour sorting everything out I called dr's was told he'd phone me back. so I had a day In waiting for him to call back and I changed the living room around wish I hadn't as it knackered me out!!
called me after 5pm I gotta pick up a prescription for heart tablets yucky, ones my mum went on she had bad side effects with them so not looking forward to it at all.
looking at side effects suppose to be for my heart n allot of the side effects are on the heart so I don't get it??
see what happens when I take them, it took me twice as long today to do move all around normally id have it done in the morning was still sorting out this afternoon I had to keep stopping n taking a break. now feel I could sonk!!
 might need sleep as mum got really bad nightmares on these tablets I went wouldn't bother me as i'm already having them lol.
I think last night was first night in months I've sept thru!!
my little boy growing up 16 tomorrow!! think i'm more excited than jeanluc is lol. big boy now well taller than me be 6ft in no time!!
had a card from bus today carer dropped it off on way back didn't want him taking to school. kira has written out her card I've got his pressie in his card iTunes card he wanted. I get some more bits tomorrow while i'm out.
 so he can open when he gets home. he wants a millies cookie cake so getting one tomorrow and a kfc for tea he be happy!!
I might be able to knit tonight now I've sorted out in here I could really tell it taking its toll on my heart with me sitting every now n then never used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment