Wednesday 21 May 2014

Getting on well with cardigan so far gotta start decreasing it soon. Started crochet squares from the red heart granny square app as well. Photo of cardigan yesterday done more since then 
Started my heart tablets last week thankfully no nightmares like mum had on them they knock me out!!
Cut the grass today much easier with new mower dad got me other one I had for years.  Dad did some of the hedge he got a petrol cutter be better so he don't cut thru lead lol. 
Jeanluc is enjoying work experience now hated first day but has had two good days. 
It's gone quick this week
I find it amusing a new phone given for his birthday yet he hasn't called it says allot don't it!!
Mind you don't think they realise how old he is showed cafe worker his card she went eh?? How old does he think he is he's not a baby I went yep I know.  I just laughed when Jeanluc opened it no thought it's for a baby boy Jeanluc turned 16!!
Hopefully a new respite care worker soon Jeanluc will be meeting him will help allot he's a handful. My marathon session starts next week half term I be shattered!! Hope tablets take effect before then I'm gonna need it!!   Kira's ankle fine now went on trampoline today without a thought to her foot so that's good I emailed teacher said pe again lol. Well at least she likes pe at that school
 

No comments:

Post a Comment