Sunday 4 May 2014

Got a new book had a crochet pot holder so tried it with Stylecraft yarn needed to make a Thankyou pressie   Gonna make some more I like these.  My cardigan below using king riot domino yarn  more done since I took that at mums Saturday. She helped me with next bit of pattern why can't they just put it as simple so we can knit instead of puzzling it out lol
Jeanluc a nightmare today feel like I've run a marathon n half. Kira went off with her friend all afternoon n played cricket.
He was really nasty this afternoon I took laptop away n said not having till room tidied up. Cursing shouting from him then I heard banging guessed he was tidying up lol. Amazing what happens when minecraft is taken away!!
 Just hope he's in better mood tomorrow I keep reminding him 16 in a weeks time gotta be nice I cancelled youthclub yesterday as he was not Good Friday did not like that one bit. He's got youth club this Saturday as well so he needs to behave.   Would of thought new meds would of kicked in by now on 3rd packet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment