Thursday 7 April 2011

thursday

stayed in today i cut the grass next door neighbour fixed me mower for me. and i think he's sharpened the blades as well as it went allot better. and quicker!!   he went leave back bit for dad to do i went i think i might lol. as need to move trampoline first.
my mobile aint working missing me txting!! it's tooo quiet!!!. when i took kira into cubs passed blandford camp and i heard txt come in got to carpark couldn't open them grrrrrrrr. as i got select network i hit ok but couldn't get my network.  i did phone them up and he said it's broken in the are and they need to fix it i went how long will that be he said upto 4 day's. me rolls me eye's. i'll have to give school dad's number tomorrow they got it but just incase.
kids phones down as well not that it matters as he hasn't phoned since 5th march. loving eh!!
dad getting kira for me it goes too quickly when she's at cubs!! looks like they are playing outside tonight as he was getting it all out when we went in. she's not been for 2 weeks.
done some stitching on celtic autumn might read tonight my arms ache after doing the grass. school sent me a photo of jeanluc so cute i'm gonna make it larger as he's standing in the playground watching his shadow it's so cute!! i got a small piccie but they sent me it in an email yeah. makes me giggle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment