Friday 8 April 2011

friday

went into town this morning stock up freezer on icecreams. oh yum i got the cookies n cream majestics they are yum!! have hidden them in the freezer lol.  jeanluc stocked up on his egg n sausage muffins they argue over them so got a drawer filled with them!! dad picked some up as he's going there tonight give me and kira a break. and a lie in yeah!! bet she wakes up early lol.
my m&b books have just arrived one i wanna read right away penny jordan love her books. also a lucy monroe
done the garden yesterday next door neighbour fixed me mower for me and it works allot better now. dad coming out in a bit to move trampoline so we can do that bit.  next is the hedge to do.
jeanluc's tshirt came from ebay i love it!! will have to take a photo of him in it. i might get some more in differen't colours it's got "if you stare at me long enough it might cure my AUTISM (now lets work on your social skills)" lol. 
might get stitching out tonight need to stitch up some atc's

No comments:

Post a Comment