Saturday 2 April 2011

saturday

jeanluc woke up late this morning!! shocked me when i saw the time!! trouble is now i slept i feel more knackered with all the sleep i missed this week typical eh!!  went into mum's kira stayed with mum as she weren't that well yesterday she didn't want to go out. jeanluc decided he wasn't going in town either so went down with dad.
they gave dad orders what they wanted for my pressies for tomorrow lol. dad got me roses from kira i went i need a vase then?? lol. jeanluc got me some thornton choccies yum. half tempted to start them in a bit!!
got some shopping in iceland jeanluc loves the huge chicago town pizza!! they had stuff crust he wouldn't eat it as it was pizza sauce in it.
jeanluc wanted to come home he wanted to play on his ps2 game he came down went on amazon and started saying how much the game was on there i went you got it?? he went it not working. he's only gone n tried to clean it but scratched the hell out of it. i went i'm not buying it again. so he went n looked on google earth instead.
not done any stitching this week naughty!! will get it out tomorrow. must find the atc i done for the birthday swap.
he's upstairs watching mickey's clubhouse. so kira got her dvd on. she moaned as he wanted his tv on i went you've had it most of the day so only fair. i came down and let her carry on moaning lol.
now she's laughing at her dvd!!
my ceiling has been drying out today what me brother done i had the windows wide open in there the smell was getting to me abit making me cough. but it's not there now so that's good!!
it looks so much better should of done it sooner.
got my lilliput lane plates out dad is gonna put up for me. might even get my star trek plates up as well. put them by the larders.
it's good you can now use internet in the skyline at butlins they gone wifi!! yeah i was watching livingtv while they were playing. one chap was chatting on skype jeanluc went why is he talking to himself on the computer he burst out laughing lol. i went he's not he's on skype ohhhhhhhhhhhh he went he grinned at me and told who ever he was talking to what he said lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment