Saturday 26 October 2013


Lovely wool ordered yesterday here today how quick is that!!  Deramores will definately order from them again. It's the attic24 pack. My throw is not as lovely as Lucy but it's my first so I'm really pleased with it!!   I have done 7 rows today Jeanluc is at mum n dads giving us a breather. So me n kira had a really nice lie in thus morning. I got up at 10 normally unheard of if Jeanluc here lol. So was much needed sleep!!
We stayed in kira on her sims game or minecraft n catching up on tv. Nearly all of skybox now. Just two more of Kira's to watch.  If weather gonna be awful tomorrow might be watching it if sky gives frozen when it rains. 
Be another crochet day put it on my bed to see how much more n shouldn't be much now yeah. I really wanna do the granny ripple afghan that was on the breaking Amish programme friend found pattern it keeps looking at me!! 
I have posted all my birthday atc for this year yeah.  Kira wants me to stitch another bookmark everyone is eyeing up her angry bird one I stitched she went even teachers love it lol. I went don't let it go walkies!!  
She lost her locker key teacher made her check her bag not well enough told me be £3 for another one I got everything out of bag and found it!!  Didn't look good enough. Told her to put it back in purse so she don't loose it again.
She's playing with friends on Monday hopefully said she was gonna come n get her. As other friend at her house n wants to see kira. I need to get her best friend round to play hoping make her wanna tidy room up!!  This cold is annoying the hell out of me always get a dose of something after flu jab cough is god awful!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment