Tuesday 15 October 2013

allot has happened since I last came on here, went to London to my granddad's funeral tried my hardest not to cry but soon as the rugged cross came on I was a goner, song always makes me cry.
nice seeing allot of relatives some I've never met some I haven't seen in years!! now got them on fb.
been to butlins with the family was fun week seeing all our friends there as well.
 we got the beeline passes which pleased jeanluc allot meant no queuing in the huge queue.
me n mum walked up to the knitting shop which I was very well behaved I didn't buy!! yep shocked mum also lol.   I got a few magazines though in whs
jeanluc had his last appointment for his elbow no longer have to go back yeah!!!! he was chuffed. he was swimming every day at butlins went on his own n granddad took kira n they were both jumping in at the deep end together. me n mum escaped upto the pub up the road lol.
on way back yesterday we saw a Eddie stobart I forgot to tell kira that???? lol. must tell her tonight. I was deaf from jeanluc shouting stobart!!!!
he was keen to get home as he knew he had a laptop arriving yesterday a lovely windows 8 still confusing though I've been playing about with it today. I might have to get a book on it n read up on it.  me dad was here in case it turned up while we were out but na turned up after he went typical eh.
he was straight on it on mine craft
he went back to school today peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!   he was really hyper yesterday.
kira doing a cross country run today she wasn't keen on it I went be lucky your only doing school grounds we used to run around the milldown 3 times lol. well they did I never did I always used to pop in home as it backs onto the milldown hehe.
they both off on Thursday teachers strike lie in yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment