Tuesday 1 October 2013

Been a sad week my grandad died last week we knew it was gonna happen but still very sad he was 95.  Off to funeral in London gotta leave at 6am zzzzzzzzzz sleep on way or stitch!!
Be nice to see all the family from Southampton side not seen them in years just a shame it's at a funeral. 
Can't wait to see Danny hope he's as funny as he was back then!!
Trouble is I never have anything black apart from jeans. Gonna have to look in mnco. 
Been stitching on Eddie not done allot also working on my granny stripes crochet
Kira loved homework tonight on energy resources  needless to say it as done on Eddie stobart biomass lol.
Know what stitch a photo will be next is my grandad in army uniform nan is hunting a photo out for me.  Said to nan I've never seen him in a army photo she was shocked. Jeanluc went swimming at weekend 45mins both times n swam all the time!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment