Wednesday 8 May 2013

Throw so far I've just started a yellow row kira chose it only a 25g ball it will only do one row. Got a few of those so might do some single rows to use up wool in stash pile.   Jeanluc opened up Craig's amazon card today kira is totally peed off with her dad he gave him £10 more I went it don't matter kira as u get more spent on you from me any way she went true. She went I still hate him!! Can't blame her as no contact since 17th dec. don't count emails as contact as they haven't even spoken to him this year.  Jeanluc went he probably won't even call on my birthday and make a stupid lie like xmas saying he Iied when we know he didn't lol. I think at long last he has cottoned on!! Lol I went your dad has emailed tried to get him to read it he turned it off n played bad piggies as there was n update today on iPad so that was him for 2 hours straight.  Picking up his birthday pressie it's ready yeah dad said we will go n get it, tomorrow me happy as I told chap I'd be there tomorrow 
hoping last day of road closure suppose to end tomorrow we see.   Got new trampoline pad n ladder today in post much better now kira was allot happier with that padding around it other one got chucked out t ruined by mice in shed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment