Saturday 4 May 2013

Fun at youth club this morning took my crochet with me started another row, got told how to complete lv 97 candy crush lol. Dad got jean-luc birthday present today arms had it in allot cheaper. He's saved up allot for it so he be chuffed.
He will love what I got him need to get screen fixed Tuesday n it will look like new!!
I've been playing on it n so has kira when he's not here lol good eBay buy that.
His dads card turned up today well gift card from amazon kea went what's up with him sending it early lol.
I'm half expecting nothing from his parents as they never sent anything at Easter.
Jean-luc is at mum n dads for weekend soooo quiet!!
My great nephews birthday today so took pressie down. Lovely huge crack in there tv where he's chucked something at it yikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment