Sunday 19 May 2013

Its certainly growing now my crochet throw n keeping me warm, dad coming out to get me in morning brother fitted a new battery in my car yesterday yeah much cheaper than garage doing it!! Helped i got discount of it as well me happy bunny!! 
Jeanluc is performing in. Play this week in theatre cant wait to see it keeping kira off to see it also they know she is going as told them she was very confident in her sats which is good!! Spoke to another mum n they sad he was also confident.  
Gotta sort out prom outfits las vegas is the theme?? Me think a suit for jeanluc with a waistcoat n. e of them Sinatra style hats seen one on the market gotta try n get him down there to try it on could be interesting!!
Kira wants a dress as she has been invited to it also god help me!! Clothes shopping with kira yikes nightmare rofl  11 going on 18  i won't have any say lol why dont i just give her the money n say go look!! Lol. Be easier!! She ws already looking at the dresses in primark no matter what she gets it will need taking up on machine 

No comments:

Post a Comment