Monday 4 March 2013

made another crochet needlecase today for heather gonna try n put in post tomorrow see what the awful dentist does first!! lol. i'm dreading it new dentist and filling gotta be done last time i had a filling i was in sheer agony for a week!!
reminds me pain must take pain killers with me to take straight after appointment!!
got two more birthday atc in post today not opened leaving them till next week and a card from pia still closed i'm being very good!! gonna have lots to open on me 40th!!
jeanluc is at rylands farm tomorrow and wednesday he's off away on a school trip till friday so peace for me n kira!! hope he enjoys it. i'm certain i will enjoy the peace lol.
oh i've been stitching on my stitch a photo trying to get allot of the fiddily bits done might be working on it tomorrow take me mind off pain from dentist giving me!!
knitting on create n craft in morning at 8am will have it taping and on later on with habico. 

No comments:

Post a Comment