Sunday 17 March 2013

London was fun on Friday went to the knit n stitch show with mum, we got a seat on train on way on way back I had to stand all from Olympia to Andover then I got a seat.   Back of my legs felt it yesterday
I got allot of wool so cheap I'm gonna have to get a box I think to put all my wool stash in lol.  Chatted to Jane greenoff .  N the purl alpaca lady I got a pattern from her for gloves see if I can do them lol
Got some different crochet hooks better to grip, lady showed me a different way of holding the yarnto make it easier.    Yesterday I felt awful was hot n stuffy nose dry throat thankfully today don't feel as hot throat still dry though
We gonna attempt to use the waffle maker today for geekier.  Jeanluc made us cheese n ham muffins yesterday they were yummy not many left out of two batches lol 3
He keeps thinking of different ones to make last night he wants to try blueberry muffins and banana n chocolate muffins think the machine will be well used lol guess I better get up see what he's upto he's hyper with it snowing I hope they don't let them out on playground tomoro after what he done with his elbow last time it snowed

No comments:

Post a Comment