Friday 15 March 2013

I ache!! Went to London knit n stitch today god we walked miles. My hands hurting from bags lol. I'm in shock came home with money so many bargains on the wool, why they can't sell them at shops those prices I don't know I got lots
Mainly on knitting n crochet this time I did have a hug with Jane greenoff lovely lady.  Another stall we first hit she showed me how to crochet with my hand holding it more tightly. Taut me a new way of doing flowers me forgotten lol
It was ruddy massive cant get over how huge it was this time in that building
Got some lovely crochet hooks easier to hold n mags were 3 for £5 bargain on the knitting ones will read tomorrow been playing candy crush on iPad tonight saw a lady playing it on train had to ask her what it was lol
Muffin maker arrived so we will be making cheese n ham muffins tomorrow  I had to stand from olympia to Andover on train mum got offered a seat by door when they all got off at Andover we sat together for about 15 mins lol was hard getting up again
Think kira had way too much sugar at school with there cake sale had a paddy when we got in n sonked out early tg. All I have done is look at patterns I got n that it I have flopped on sofa n refused to move rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment