Sunday 9 December 2012

yeah finished the last teachers scarf on the way to london today!! started knitting from salisbury n kitted all the way there lol. kept telling dad not to over take as i was nearly finished rofl. just got it done before we turned into nan's road.
started on another one while i was at nan's might be for carer on bus. as she been eyeing them up as well.
jeanluc done really well up there today he took my tablet with him and played bad pigges most of the time we managed to stay there for 3hour n half. longer than last time!!
oh god kira on the way back we saw two eddie stobart trucks she was so happy she wouldn't shut up on the way back lol. she went made as one of them was the rugby league one.
then dad and me saw one n shouted eddie she was clapping like mad!!
nan gave me some of her plates in the kitchen i love she has hanging up really love them dad said he'll put them up in me kitchen for me. i've alway's eyed one of them up and she gave them to me today said it would only get chucked out think my mouth dropped when she said that!!
got kira's xmas play tomorrow looking forward to that. her last one ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment