Tuesday 18 December 2012

kira had a lovely birthday yesterday she was disappointed nothing from her dad, it turned up today then she looked at it and went is that all he's spent on me i went yeah £10.
jeanluc opened as gift card from him and he well not a happy boy and sent him an email after not being in a good mood most of the night!! i said instead of taking it out on me email him and let him know how you feel oh i'm going to he went lol.
he feels allot better now getting it off his chest!!  everyone i've spoken to when i said how much he's spent on them they gone but he's there dad he should spend allot more on them than £10 i went i know.
what i got for jeanluc well he be allot happy with me anyway!! fancy telling a autistic child that he will get his 3ds xl for xmas this year and send him £10. he does not have a clue
me and mum said we'll save up for it and go half for his birthday  let him spend the money hes got now and just get him one. might go get him point cards so he can download games on his dsi he be absolutely happy with my present i can't wait for him to open it up xmas morning!!
i would love to get away with just spending £10 i'd get holy hell if i did from them. i save up thru the year n get them what they want.  he wanted an ipad i went bit tooo much for me lol i'd like one also!! maybe santa will request my wish and send me a rich man for a pressie i did ask him for one when i took kira to see santa lol.
gonna get stitching out in a bit and watch town called eureka it's the xmas special one they didn't put on last year

No comments:

Post a Comment