Tuesday 25 December 2012

had a good day today kids loved the xbox kinnect took dad a while to sort i out i found a bit he had not put on lead lol.   gonna take jeanluc an age to sort out the hand control had to put on the control for him.  he got angry birds triology for it kira got minecraft out of her dads voucher my dad picked it up she loved that..
had no phonecalls from that lot doesnt urprise me after jeanluc last email to his dad. probably still dont believe he can email me shakes head at what he is capabl of doing lol.
 jeanluc haapy with his tablet kira loved her ipod.
hopefully she sleep all nite  i can see me being woken up in the night
loved dr who me wanna no when it on next
got some lovely wool from kids started the silver glitter one.  hairy bikers recipe book from them

No comments:

Post a Comment