Monday 8 September 2014

I finished the star gonna put on floor in my room as a rug. Might try another one I love doing these was pleased for first go. Finished a big granny square as well.  I won a prize on fb from black sheep wools two books and some lovely wool, I'm gonna start the tablet cover in the book. My crochet cardigan I'm at shaping. I'm also doing a paton crochet jacket finished back n left front on right front.as you can tell crochet has taken over me!! Stitching bug has gone I need to pick it up as need to work on grandads photo.
 I'm so pleased with Jeanluc exam results he got top marks!! I wasn't sure on the grading system but he passed on 3's which is top mark!! So chuffed. Was funny lessons he hated he got top marks in!!
We went into mum n dads at weekend he forgot to take laptop kept getting moody as I wouldn't leave when he wanted me n mum couldn't stop laughing told him to stop asking. He typed it on his ipod n asked can we go now we cracked up!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment