Monday 1 September 2014

Having fun with crochet today  added a different colour to the round and I like it wasn't sure at first.
My cardigan I've nearly finished the sleeve will take a photo when I've done sleeve. Then onto knit wrap on border could go wrong lol. 
School tomorrow yeah it's gone really quickly!!  Looking forward to the new tutor group did not get on with his old one he was not nice I felt bullied so hoping this school year will be much better and more relaxed!! Fingers crossed!!
Kira don't go back till Wednesday trying to get her to sort her bag out so she's got everything already in it before then it's not happening!!
Jeanluc exam results came in we were really pleased with them shame his dad didn't reply to his email. As Jeanluc sent him a copy of them thought he'd get a reply back but na. No surprise there really. He got allot of praise from me mum n dad.grandad took him to red arrows and into castle point as well for a treat. He loved it. He's been swimming allot took me n age to get him back into swimming after his old tutor said something stupid to upset him and me and Jeanluc didn't want to go swimming finally got him back into it again!!  . 

No comments:

Post a Comment