Saturday 21 June 2014

Started another crochet market bag thus one seems bigger n better so far other one went wonky 
Went in town today got picnic for tomorrow, day out with youthclub looking forward to it. Taking this bag with me to do on the bus. Early start tomorrow so early might for us all tonight 
Jeanluc back on his normal meds thank god!! He at least calms down now and u can see it he's on week 2 already noticed a difference so did mum n dad today
Me nan down end of week.  so mum n me going to jeanlucs leavers assembly even though he's not leaving it's for his year and post 16 that are going going to say bye to them.
jeanluc is staying on in post 16 not doing prom this year as I am not allowed to stay which is ridiculous is parents sit in the staff room n stay put of way it's a nice time to chat with parents I know. And take knitting with me
Hope weather nice tomorrow might take fleece just incase. Usually rains when we go 

No comments:

Post a Comment