Sunday 9 February 2014

Well I've lost me voice was awkward yesterday was at youthclub squeaking, taught a lad to knit. Been wanting to knit for ages he brought in a kit. 
Went to valentines disco after at Jeanluc school lots of floods on way took a few photos. 
Started stitching grandads stitch a photo last night enjoyed it, will be hard once I start seeing his face grow.
I finished my crochet bag bit wonky but mum loves it I'm not having it back lol. So I'm gonna get some more chunky wool n make another one
Finally getting bathroom floor done this week with me nagging n locality worker also having ago got two chaps coming out to lay new tiles dread to think what it will look like I'm hoping all same tiles lol. Knowing what they are like might not be!!
Jeanluc decided he was staying at mums last night internet was playing up dad looked at it when he dropped us off n fixed it stupid firewall settings trying to block everything. So could use ipad last night yeah.





No comments:

Post a Comment