Monday 27 January 2014

Well here's the dr who scarf I'm working on certainly growing now!!.   Was gonna half it na kira wants the whole thing knitted, god help me after doing 54 camel at weekend 
I cheered when I started a new colour lol.  Also working on the corner to corner crochet  rug from YouTube
 went on a course last week was really interesting I knew all there from his school so was a good day out. Interesting what s,a,l,t lady was saying she knew I was thinking Jeanluc to a t mind u she has known him since 2096 lol.  Had to go to Shaftesbury knew I wouldn't drive there locality worker picked me up  n took me home just as well I would of cried at the carpark good god it was narrow getting in there!!  Said she do some more on my town I said I hope so as found it very interesting 

No comments:

Post a Comment