Friday 13 September 2013

Been sorting out library today tempted to turn into craft room!!   Some more of exes stuff gone to tip. Thought I got rid of it all amazing where his rubbish lurks around!!
Going to be getting sewing machine back so making room for that to get on desk.  Not that I know how to use it mind u lol.
Mum gonna show me how to thread it n I might play she's got an attachment they use on create n craft allot not used it so I can doodle with it. Been watching Debbie n and tempted to have a play think last time I used sewing machine was when I was at school!! Mum gave me that one I ever used it to scared of it now I'm tempted lol
All I want now is to save up for slice fabrique lol. Kira got party tomorrow night so hoping she's had good day today

No comments:

Post a Comment