Wednesday 18 September 2013

Been doing some on Kira's crochet throw for her bed. Not sure wether to go round n round or add different stripes on the sides gonna play about with it tomorrow 
She was off  sick today I am not good with sick made me feel ill also!!so was glad she slept mst f the day. Allot better tonight so going back in tomorrow  
Her printer arrived so when she was awake n feeling ok she sat n done her homework and printed it all off.  Thought it was nifty she could print from iPad!!  So hw got done on that lol.
Wrote it all put on the notes she went ohhhhh prints
Glad I got ink here from choice stationery. Handy I can Just print black so hoping when colour runs out the black will still work. Taking other printer into dads.
I'm working on another stitch a photo pattern with I stitch programme. Gonna have a better play tomorrow with kira back.  She off Friday staff training day 

No comments:

Post a Comment