Saturday 3 August 2013

New project Jane greenoff boarder cushion.

Back into stitching done allot on this today taking it on holiday with me seems to be stitching up quickly.   Need to concentrate too much on the Eddie stobart cross stitch lol. 
Kira has had a ball this week. Monday was games and splashdown at tower park, Tuesday skiing she hated!! Then golf she loved.  Wed crazy golf and then pictures lol dispicable me 2 again 3rd time seeing it lol.   Thursday was chesington world of adventures she loved it but didn't go Friday as hates canoeing. Shame made out she was sick dad said he cleaned it up if hat had been me she would of gone. It doesn't go over me I know she didn't wanna do it.  She's done that too often before when she was bullied at pimperne 
Hope youth club do that again next year best part it was free!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment