Wednesday 21 August 2013

Attempting a new stitch for knitting mums friend showed her how to do it sent me pattern got all muddled then saw it on utube and think I've got it lol.  Kira's been playing ith friends all day Been quiet
Staying there for tea
Jeanluc at YMCA group tomorrow we gotta go get her jumper n shirt school getting for her. Then I need to get rest on Friday I need a vk Friday night lol.   Kira n school shopping nightmare!! Her memory stick arrived she needs for school dad said to copy  it every week good idea. 
Next door to mum got trainers for her so don't need to buy them she must get new allot as get given allot lol. One lovely trouser shorts I've had lovely colours.  As kira in size six she's she's in same size as her lol. Bigger feet than me!! She be taller than me soon jeanlucs he's 5ft 3 when he got measured last time I've shrunk lol.  I'm loving the granny ripple crochet ill update that at weekend on here need to hit wool shop Friday liking the glittery green I used sirdar wool weren't cheap at the factory shop in sturminster Newton.  

No comments:

Post a Comment