Wednesday 4 May 2011

wednesday

went down town this morning got shopping, got jeanluc a lovely rug for his room. it's huge!!  great nephew 2 today so took my pressie in for mum n dad to give him they were going around for tea.
we had craft club at jeanluc's school soon as i got in there he kicked off wanted dsi out of my bag twisted my arm right back to try n get bag off my back.  i wouldn't let him have it so he bent me arm and it really hurt.
one of the dad's helped me out he went don't his dad help with this sort of thing i went nope, he's not seen him this year he went W
HAT i went not seen him this year. and only lives 20mins up the road he went your joking i went nope.  he went god you got a handful with jeanluc i went i know. i went none of that lot want to see them up there. he said you have it really hard at home i went yeah but he's really lovable at times!!
he was really good at art so he done kira a tomato on foam so she stuck it onto her board ready for next weeks session. we had to press patterns in that polisterine sp??? stuff it was fun jeanluc liked that bit!! he used the top of his fruit shoot bottle. came out good. he made a cucumber in foam and put it on the board and done round cucumbers lol. stuck them all on board. kira done sausages on her board. laura gave me some more to do at home with them it's fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment