Monday 23 May 2011

jeanluc home today he didn't look right this morning, i tried to keep him in bed he went what miss school?? i got ict and spellings today ahhhhh.
he got dressed waited outside was cuddling me head on my shoulder not a good sign!! does that when he poorly.  got on bus i went i don't think you should go in jeanluc you will only come straight back home.
he went i don't feel like it??  i thought uhoh as usually get i don't know!!. so leslie got him off the bus she went txt me later. i'll see how he is in the morning. he went to paulton's park yesterday and didn't go on any rides just enjoyed watching them.
he wanted the rocking chair in his room so i got everything off it and lugged it over the bed. then he helped me get it into his bedroom he's been sat on it ever since!!
just need to sort out my room again!! i got a cold starting not had one for ages!!
gonna stitch tonight on stitch a photo

No comments:

Post a Comment