Saturday 5 February 2011

saturday

stayed in today, jeanluc didnt wake upt ill 10am must of needed it. he was a little sh*t when grandad came in. dad got me some more easiyo yoghurt 6 packets. and some treats for them jeanluc tried to get some coke i went no not this time of morning.  he tried to barge pass me to get it iwent your not having it.
he kicked off and i put my arms out to stop him he grabbed my arms to try n push me backwards to the coke i took off him and he twisted my arm.   been hurting all day like a burn mark on it where he twisted it
dad got hold of him and was trying to get him out of the kitchen he was so strong dad had probs got him on the sofa calmed him down a bit kira went to cuddle dad and jeanluc hit her!!
dad didn't half shout at him!!  he's not spoken to me since lmao.
got some chicken barbecue breasts from iceland glad i put some nuggets in as well spicy!! i'll like it lol.
kira laughing away at her fireman sam she loves te new ones. i taped it this  morning it was on for 2 hours i'l put it on the archos for her so i don't have to watch it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment