Monday 14 February 2011

monday

ahhhh jeanluc made me and kira a valentine card cute. stayed in today and done some stitching and sorting out washing last load on yeah.
got a drip above my door in the kitchen where the bathroom is. think it's to do with the new taps that were put in the bath the other week. even lady said that when i reported the fault. she asked me how big was the drip lol bit me tongue was tempted to answer haha.
looks like they will have to replace the  wall above the door as that's cracking and when i nudged it it wobbled. latest to come out was thursday??? probably be fallen down by then!!
been doing some knitting on kira's knitting nancy she went it's a knitting doll i went my nan used to call it a knitting nancy!! she don't believe me!!
mind you back then i remember nan sticking nails in a old cotton  spin thingy and she used to do it with that.
got a ebook today from m&b they had an offer on every hour i missed out on the one i wanted bummer. so got this one the new regency collection. gonna go bed and start reading it in a bit. hopefully jeanluc might be asleep early tonight he had nightmare last night so was in bed with me for a while. made me jump out me skin last night though got in bed and i jumped lol, he doesn't do that often. usually shouts in his room.
he's got swimming tomorrow so need to get his kit ready. then wednesday he's off to see midnights summer dream i remember seeing that in london, i had christopher biggins sat next to me!! it was in a outside theatre i can't remember the name of it though.
i haven't even watched glee tonight will watch that tomorrow. got glued into me stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment