Friday 12 November 2010

friday

went to wimborne today with mum n dad had a huge teacake!! dad had to help me eat it lol.   packed all kira's stuff for camp hope i haven't forgotten anything.  have put her sleeping bag, mat roll and rug in my trolley bag save's me carrying it all down the hut!! as i hate parking in there carpark i go in the dr's hehe.   jeanluc is at mum n dad's for the weeken so i'll be alllllllll on my own HEAVEN!!
gonna get some stitching out i'll cook me dinner when i get back, got some indian from iceland to zap up yummy.  had to phone up school kira got slapped in the face by a boy who keeps doing things to her. i was fuming and phoned up asked for head the teacher phoned me back. tried to blame it on kira i went um no you alway's put kira at fault and she said the girls all said it wasn't her it was the boy. it really angers me that the bully alway's gets away with it!!  i've told her that he is not to be near kira at all now she went they are doing a project together i went not now.  even got them seperated at lunch time as they both have hot meals. i said can she sit with her girlfriends instead. i went i dont want him near her at all for a while till he calms down again.  he gets away with everything it annoys me!! i said if it happens again i'll be taking it further.
waiting for the time to go she keeps asking is it 6.30 yet i go nooooooooooo. she got to be at scout hut at 7pm just hope i can escape quickly this time last time she didnt want me to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment