Friday 26 December 2014

Another fab Xmas day really enjoyed it we went to mum n dads. Jeanluc stayed there Xmas eve me n Kira stayed at home first time in five years I woke up Xmas day at home!!
Next year I might even try to get to stay home for Xmas I would love it as not done in five years.
Kids older now so spend most of Xmas day on to watching DVDs or Jeanluc on mine craft
Was funny looking at presents we all know what Kira loves you could tell which pile was ours
And which pile was his as he has no clue what his daughter likes.
Three she absolutely hated. Two are going to be register to friends for birthday as Kira is not a girly girl
And another my mum kept hand warmers Kira went why on earth would I want that!!
She kept slippers and deodorant from him
Jeanluc liked his presents apart from aftershave will be regifted or charity shop
He got allot of money towards his ps vita he wants hopefully we're go get next week when his dos goes in
No phone calls which I didn't expect anyway they not spoken to him in two years we took Jeanluc phone and iPod in just Incase as he knows FaceTime email
Going in mums later for curry yum yum I finished a crochet scarf yesterday which I'm gonna keep

No comments:

Post a Comment