Saturday 12 April 2014

It's nearly done only 44 more rows to go n dr who scarf done whoop whoop!!
Couldn't take to youthclub today as to huge to put in bag so crochet went with me. They watched frozen DVD kira took in we managed to stay the whole time!! First time ever.
Got home thorntons box here no clue who from as no note wouldn't be his parents as they stopped sending them gifts last year for birthday Xmas so can't see them sending eggs. 
Kira went I'm not eating if from him he ignores me on my birthday Xmas I don't want it. So looks like I have choccie!! 
At least Jeanluc will eat it this year milk chocolate I had to chuck last years.  He's on new meds I'm waiting to see a difference as stopped morning ones Wednesday he was at school poor mite wants them back so head feels normal  should kick in soon. 
Was lovely seeing him play with the lads at yc it was funny I was watching him n not the film lol. Felt for one of the lads jl had knackered him out he only had 50p for can I gave him 20p  so he had enough.
Kira made a lovely bowl for me on Mother's Day carol glazed it and the plate she made, the cross kira decorated is going in the church hopefully she get it back as it's a lovely design go nice in hall. I might get dad to hang her plates she's done. And get dad to hang the one nan gave me want to display it lovely lobster plate not to many tastes but I like it. 
Looking forward to britan got talent gonna knit my scarf then I get back to stitching my stitch a photo

No comments:

Post a Comment