Thursday 20 June 2013

Omg I'm deaf!! Tweeted mark Dixon saying daughter says a huge hello he tweeted back hello now ringing in my ears from her screaming with delight lol.  Don't think she will shut up at school tomorrow lol.
Been knitting today on the cushion I started lost the pattern as mum mum move everything around when we were at play.  Borrowed her mag ody scanned it with ipad o I can finish it.
I love the wool got it in Julia house charity shop.  Jeanluc went rly fishing today with school loved it but didnt catch a fish he enjoyed cooking trout n eating it. Be a week till his prom it's coming around quickly!! I got him a white shirt he got chinos he can wear n dads waistcoat it's Las Vegas style kira got a lovely dress in primark £13 it was soon as she saw it i want that!! Mum took it up as it was in the ladies section she got a orange cardigan to wear over it. I can't wait to see them ll dressed up his first prom

No comments:

Post a Comment