Monday 5 December 2011

went down town with dad this morning stock the cupboard up it's full now.  got some bread flour might get my bread machine out again and have a play with jeanluc. get him making some bread.
so ruddy cold this morning!! i had my gloves on while waiting for bus with kira. jeanluc's was early again 7.55am!!! too early for my liking.
gonna finish reading my book immortal darkness by alexis mcneil really good i read the immortal heart first.  there was another character that got thrown into time when cain was sent flying so i'm hoping she does him also in another book as he's not appeared in this one and i'm nearly at the end of it
 got kira's christmas play tomorrow cold church time.  remember to have my gloves on me i might wear them in there lol.   last year when i took a photo i had two ghosts on either side of her photo it was really weird as mum said one looked like a relative in the photo. gonna take her photo again see what comes up this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment