Saturday 15 October 2011

woke up with a cough this morning been hurting tonight as jeanluc has cracked me up!! the things he comes out with are so funny i kept saying stop making me laugh it got worse lmao. so much better mood to what he was in this morning he was angry with his dad for not contacting him at all. he went whats the point in giving me a new phone if he can't be bothered with us. he was upset this morning he said it's been 7 weeks since i saw dad in salisbury.  
at least he's in a better mood tonight joking and laughing. he couldn't stop laughing at one point it was funny.
we went shopping then went round mum n dad's took some pizza's there for lunch yum.
he's been helping me turn the videos into photo's took allot of videos did i remember to take video of dunster castle as we drove pass na!! will remember that next time. might even go there next time.
keep watching the video clip of kira and steve so funny he's fab. was sat with me all of tuesday night down in reds fun.  gonna go upstairs n cough away i think take me book with me. had a vk might help me sleep!!
i taped the michael buble again i love watching him will watch rest tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment