Sunday 13 March 2011

sunday

got woken up before 8am by jeanluc shouting happy birthday in me ear lol. deaf now!!
they made me open me cards and pressies. i got from jeanluc huge box of thorntons choccies, hairy bikers cook book from kira. waterstones gift card, and a digital radio yeah listening to radio solent at the moment on it!!
miss my other radio that went walkies when someone else walked. jeanluc went didnt you have one i went i did. i went i got another one now. jeanluc went i wonder if grandad put classic fm on it, i went he probably did but it ain't giong on there at the moment lol.
done allot of stitching on stitch a photo last night wanted a thread i wanted to stitch a big part, but it not in me box grrrrrrr. gonna go look in me threads in craft room see if i got it in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment