Monday 25 October 2010

monday

kira and jeanluc went to oscars today it was heaven!! i sonked out on sofa, luckily neighbours banged on window to wake me up hehe. they saw me on sofa lol. i would of still been asleep hehe. must of needed it.  jeanluc didnt sleep till 12,30am
kira loved it today they done weaving around two lollypop sticks. she done one with three on. now wants me to buy some sticks and wool lol. will get some in salisbury tomorrow.  she made loads kelly said they been making them all day lol. makes a change she does them!! jeanluc was sat at the table by door waiting for me lol. then started on the i wants. i went ask daddy on sunday i went about time he brought you something!!.
got fire on it's lovely i cleaned it out yesterday remembered the fire lighters today!! saw me brother in tesco's garage. while i was waiting to get petrol. lady before me couldnt get her petrol to open i went  unlock car as sometimes they dont like you locking it so she unlocked it and it opened lol. tell what happend to me eh with my car rofl.  cut the grass this afternoon when the mower decided to work!! neighbour was gonna come round and help but i got it going in the end. gotta go over it again another day. only done the large bit. do the others another day my hands started to ache. 
dad said he'll take kira to oscars in the morning so that's good i can take jeanluc upto salisbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment